We are a team of experienced engineers, scientists and Supply Chain Managers, with complementary skills, directly involved in all our missions.
DIAGMA's management brings together expert profiles with more than 25 years of experience in the consulting field or in industry and distribution.
DIAGMA consultants are involved at all levels of Supply Chain Management consulting (strategic, tactical, operational). Their skills enable them to work on multi-sector supply chain and logistics issues, both for industrial companies and distribution companies, in France and abroad
The “DIAGMA WAY”, the values and culture that drive us
- Customer satisfaction
- Results focus
- Intellectual honesty
- Pleasure of working together
- Scientific rigor: our approach is that of scientists who combine method, rigor, openness, creativity and critical thinking because we believe that the quality of the approach is essential for the quality of the result.
- Modelling: we have a taste for figures and quantitative approaches: making data speak, analyzing figures is the basis of our business.
- Maieutics: we know how to bring you to see clearly in your organization, to identify strategic issues and make the right decisions, by asking you the right questions, with kindness.
- Curiosity: we share the know-how to grow together internally and with our clients: learning and transmitting are our driving forces.
- Friendliness: we play together and have fun working together.
- Respect for the individual: we ensure that everyone can flourish because a happy employee is an effective employee.
- Ecology: we are committed to responsible development, "doing more with less" is our motto
At DIAGMA, the core of the reactor is our team.
We make sure that everyone can develop in their work and acquire new skills. We favor teamwork and train each other to create collective intelligence at the service of our customers.