Your key issue is to improve your flow management and optimize your stocks.
- Do you have a blurred vision of customer demand? You are under capacity and need to prioritize your production, your orders for the supply of finished products, raw materials or components?
- Do you want to reduce your inventory and working capital requirements?
- You need to increase customer satisfaction?
We can help you to:
- Define the strategic positioning of stocks and optimize flows in an end-to-end vision of the Supply Chain
- Review the supply and service level strategy by customer segment
- Use customer service objectives to resize your flows and inventories
- Redesign the demand forecasting process, production planning and supply planning
- Implement an integrated management process: Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) or Integrated Business Planning (IBP) to improve the load/capacity balance and capture more profitable demand, have a better view of landings, know if you can accept unexpected orders
- Select and deploy advanced planning software (APS)
- Implement best practices in supplier relationship/collaboration, return flow management
- Develop collective intelligence to make better decisions
Examples of achievements
- Redesign and implementation of demand forecasting processes for a major player in wines and spirits
- Review of the S&OP process and support for the deployment of an APS for a leader in specialty cements
- Assistance in sizing the industrial capacities of 3 factories in Europe to serve demand, theoretical training for the missions of a Supply function
- Group chain and support for S&OP implementation at a cover plate world leader