We support you from the definition of your Supply Chain strategy to its implementation to better satisfy your customers. With your teams, we will optimize your logistics and industrial operations, and succeed in this transformation.
We offer you a complete range of advice dedicated to your Supply Chain, based on our business expertise and modelling tools.
We operate in all sectors of activity, industrial and consumer products as well as in distribution.
A COMPLETE RANGE OF ADVICE DEDICATED TO YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN
We intervene at different levels to help you reconcile perspective and operational pragmatism:
- Supply Chain strategy
- Optimization of operations
- Definition and adjustment of processes and organizations
- Support for implementation and transformation
- Recruitment and training
- Information technologies and systems
EXPERTISE IN SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES AND BUSINESSES
- Flow and stock management
- Customer service
- Logistics and transport
- Industrial operations
- Service Delivery Chain / After Sales Service
EXTENSIVE SECTOR EXPERTISE
- Distribution : E-merchants and distance selling, Retail, Specialized distribution, B2B trading and distribution
- Luxury and fashion : Fashion, clothing and accessories, Perfumes and cosmetics, Wines, spirits and delicatessen, Luxury
- Consumer products : Fresh and frozen products, Groceries and beverages, Other agri-food, DPH and non-food
- Assembly industries : Automotive, Packaging and marking, Home equipment, Other assembly industries
- Process industries : Chemicals, Iron and Steel, Metallurgy, Glass and Mining, Paper and Cardboard, Materials
- Health and pharmacy : Pharmaceutical laboratories, Hospitals and health organizations, Pharmaceutical distributors, Medical device manufacturers
- Services : Transport and Logistics, Public Sector, Other Services
- Other sectors : Leisure, media and communication, High tech, Investment funds
A TAILOR-MADE APPROACH
The DIAGMA approach is to systematically adapt its tools and methodologies to the contexts and challenges specific to each of its customers.
DIAGMA's Supply Chain experts and consultants adapt to each particular case by providing appropriate and pragmatic solutions, mobilizing their personal experience and the firm's collective intelligence.